Skip to main content

Walking in the Business Park

Sugar City Business Park 

New comm tower

I noticed the the new Madison County Communication Tower is up in the business park. It should be a great asset to the county and the city. When it was proposed by the county, I voted in favor of it, but I had some concerns about the height--140+ft. Now that I see it, I don't think it's height is much of a worry at all. It's quite unobtrusive. In fact, I bet most people in Sugar City haven't even noticed it.

 Landscaping

We have some new businesses coming into the park soon. They will be great additions to the development and the city. I appreciate the landscaping done by most of the businesses in the park. When the landscaping is mature, the walking path around the park will be even nicer than it is now. There are a couple of businesses that still need to get their landscaping up to code. The city is working with the owners to make this happen. Here are examples of some nicely done lots in the park: